Neil Diamond

I think Neil Diamond is a rock legend! And I also think his voice is as smooth as silk. He may rival Barry White, may people, don't get all worked up. What heterosexual man can wear a studded jump suit and have women goo and ga ga over him? Look over at that picture - you see that look on his face...drives women wild. But anyway, my good buddy Ben Snow made me listen to "Forever In Blue Jeans." I now LOVE it and have a greater appreciation for Neil Diamond. (If you turn on your volume you can hear it.) Hope you enjoy this song!

Comments

Anonymous said…
lovin today's post.
Jenny said…
This you love, but you can't enjoy the Trans-Siberian Orchestra???
Anonymous said…
WC LOVES Neil Diamond ~~~~ Hot August Nights Brother Love Traveling Salvation Show is his favorite!!! OM
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts