Fairy Godmother

I recently made a quick trip to Birmingham for a wedding. I was able to see my goddaughter and hang out at the pool with her. She loves to swim! (She loves me as well - I can tell. She really likes for me to hold her.) Anyway, I thought I would share some photos.




Elle's cousin Sipsey came along too! I had to include a picture of her - I think she is so cute and funny. There is a picture of Anna (Elle's Mom), Lauren (Sipsey's Mom), and me when we were about Elle's age swimming at Granny Mary's (their grandmother) house. I would have love to include it, but it isn't on my computer. Granny Mary taught us to skinny dip, which is something everyone should do at least once in life! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Comments

Lauren said…
Cute babies! You should visit more often. That was fun!
Katie B said…
I know. I am trying to convince Anna to bring Elle for me to keep for a weekend and they could go to New Orleans. You and Ben should bring Sipsey and do the same!
Anonymous said…
deja vu 1982 sweet!!!!

Popular Posts