Something about the butter...

I have not been very hungry the last several days. My mother will think this is a good thing, I might loose a little weight. So will my dad, and my grandmother. Hell, I guess my entire family would think this is not a bad thing. However, I like to eat three good meals a day. I am not a big snacker, but I don't miss a meal.

Actually, I accidentally made a food confession a couple of weekends ago with a group of my friends from college. I might as well go ahead and share it with you all as well. I go to Paula's Party almost every Friday night. Do you not know what Paula's party is? Every Friday night at 9 o'clock on the Food Network, Paula Deen has a party. I go, we are friends. She doesn't know it, but we are. My friends are now really worried about my social life. Especially because I knew all kinds of random facts about Paula Deen. Everyone knew she uses a lot of butter, but they didn't know other things about her life. Do you think it is strange to fill connected to someone you have never met? Well, Paula and I see eye to eye on a lot of things. Hey, maybe I should send her my blog?

Two Thanksgivings ago my dad's sisters decided to cook every item for dinner from Paula's recipe book. So, the night before my dad called them up and said "Do you know Paula's recipe for a turkey?" And they said "No." He said "take that turkey and fill it up with popcorn kernels, when the popcorn pops and blows the door open, you know it is ready." (That is the cleaned up version of what he actually said.) Disclaimer - don't try that at home, he was only kidding. I can just imagine the comments I might get on this one.

Seriously though. I have decided that my lack of hunger may be due to the smell of my kitten's food. Everything about the cat smells fine (especially when I bath her), except for her food. Why is it such a strong odor? If you really wanted to make some money, you should figure out a way to make cat/kitten food smell good. I guarantee you that you could become a millionaire overnight, or at least we could get you on the show "the Big Idea."

I guess I should just stop analyzing this and go with it. I guarantee you that is what my mother would say! You should never fear though, I am sure as soon as I attend Paula's Party this week, my appetite will be rejuvenated. Its something about the butter...

Comments

ashdboyer said…
KB - cat food just stinks especially the wet stuff.

Popular Posts