Paula would be proud...

Two blogs in one day, I know. Well, I have been making a lot of Christmas Candy recently. Let me rephrase that, I have been watching others make candy and then eating it. Well, I kinda helped make oreo bark. Anyway, I thought I would give you the recipe.

Oreo Bark:
You will need - oreos (an entire package) and a package of white chocolate bark found in the baking section
- break up your oreos into little pieces - we put them in a ziploc and beat it with a wooden spoon
- melt the chocolate over a double boiler
- mix the two and poor into a thin cookie sheet and spread it out
- put in the fridge and when it is hard enough break it up into little pieces of candy

I called my friend today and she said she was about to make some other candy. I can't remember what it is called - but I heard the first two ingredients, a POUND of butter and two cups of sugar and I was sold. I will find out the recipe and share! I hope you enjoy this recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts