I AM in the Christmas Spirit

I am not decorating my apartment for Christmas. I know it sounds really bahumbug, but it is just me. Why should I decorate for just one person? Sidda doesn't care...at least I don't think so. She would just eat or tear down any decorations anyway. And believe it or not I am actually in the Christmas spirit, despite no decorations. Anyway for all you people who have been so concerned, I decorated my blog and I added a special Christmas music playlist - hope you enjoy.

Comments

Lydia said…
I like your new background! Cute!
Lauren said…
We aren't decorating at our house. I am too busy with finals and Sipsey and I are going to be in Dothan for half of December, so why bother?! We are still in the Christmas spirit though!
Jenny said…
I think you should decorate!! Lullabelle could not be happier under the tree, and it makes you so happy when that tree is left...unless you are talking to your old friend Jim...:-)
Hope to talk to you soon!!!!
Jenny said…
I meant when the tree is lit. I have had some wine this evening.
Anonymous said…
New background is adorable. I think you would make a really great scrapbooker. Oh, I bet you already have scrapbooking marathon weekends!

Popular Posts