Merry Christmas

I got a ShamWow and a ticket to see Paula Deen. Can you believe it? I can't! M&M gave me a ticket to see Paula Deen on Tuesday and I have been beside myself - to say the least. Then OM and WC gave me a ShamWow, which I opened last night.

On my drive to Dothan I started preparing myself for the fact that I wasn't going to get a ShamWow. I knew that this Christmas I was only getting things that I truly needed. But last night I just happened to open my present and I flipped out. Before my parents could say anything I had poured Co-Cola on their living room carpet to see if the ShamWow would dry it up. It did! It is definetely more of a Wow than a Sham. Anyway, this morning we filled up a bowl of water and it soaked most all of it right up! It is awesome!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Robin said…
Now I will have to go and get one ! Seeing is believing..merry Christmas..
Anonymous said…
I'm so proud for you and the sham wow! aa
Rebecca Beers said…
I am so excited for you!!! I know how much you wanted the Sham Wow, and the whole Paula Deen thing is just outrageously awesome. Now you can party with Paula in person!!!

Popular Posts