Time For an Update

I know I have not written in several weeks. I have been on the road, trying to enjoy the week of summer that I have. And then I started studying for this little thing known as the bar... So, tonight I decided I would try and add some pictures so that you guys could see what I have been doing.

First of all I graduated. This is my friend Brooke. I was not sure my parents would like me putting their pictures on here. I wore a suit under this robe and it was crowding my neck line. One of my friends was trying to straighten it before the ceremony and I had to put bobby pins in his hair (I am not naming any names). I don't know who had worn those hats before us, but they had big heads and stretched them out. I had my hood on backwards in this picture, but hey I got one!





Then we celebrated. I, of course, did a little singing....



Then I went to the FloraBama, and celebrated some more. I had never been to the FloraBama until I was in college. What a wonderfully awesome place. They just threw up some fence in the sand and call themselves a bar. I once saw two older couples come in for lunch one day. They were not drinking any alcohol, just hanging out and eating. Then all of a sudden the two women put their arms in their shirts, shimmied off their bras and threw them up with all the other collection of bras. This was at NOON... True Story. Anyway, here is a picture of us getting ready to go. Hopefully these people will not mind me adding their pictures.




Then I went to see a new restaurant down in Seagrove. Some folks I happen to know, just opened it. Check out the website http://www.labotanallc.com/.
But I want everyone to know, I got a bike for graduation. My mom also made me get a helmet and a rear view mirror. My dad doubled over laughing when he saw me. I couldn't decide which helmet to get, and I got a really crazy one. This is it....
The best part is that on the front there is a sticker that says "SPLASH". For some reason, people kept laughing when they saw me today on the trails? And yes, I went riding today.... I spend too much time inside studying. However, if there is a long break between my next post, it might be because of a biking injury...just so you know.

OH, and I also got new rims for my car. A couple of Sundays ago this guy flagged me down on my way to Church. He just wanted to let me know that my hubcap was in the turn lane on State Street. So after a long search, one installment of four new hubcaps, two more lost hubcaps on my ride back to Jackson, and four free replacements after that....I have some new rims...and no they aren't spinners.....

Comments

Anna said…
yea! finally some pictures to look out!

Popular Posts