Some More Pictures

I don't have a digital camera, so I never have pictures on my computer. So Anna, here are some more. These are from Moms' camera. I am not high tech enough to use the slide show.

These are my grandparents. My other grandmother, Granny, didn't get to make the trip over for graduation.



These are my parents. I guess they are being icongito with their shades on. They look extremely happy huh?

Dad, just watching people dance. I guess he didn't want to show them what a great dancer he is.

The lost Pointer Sister. Actually, I like my mom's shirt, but my dad was sort of like "ummm if you catch on fire, take it off, don't stop drop in roll." He asked her if it was plastic.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Good picture of you & your Mom ~~~ I like her shirt, too, PB looks like "Blues Brother" Congratulations . . . Luv OM
The Jernigan's said…
CONGRATULATIONS Katie!!I saw your Mom at the beach this weekend. Now you need to come home so we can hang out.

Popular Posts