Sick

I have been busy this week and now I am a little under the weather. I have an ear infection, my eyes hurt and I have a fever blister = I just don't feel good. One of my friends told me it has been proven that chicken noodle soup has healing powers. I don't buy chicken noodle soup, I guess that is strange. Anyway, I had to make some homemade chicken noodle soup for myself tonight. I think part of the healing powers probably includes someone else making the soup for you, but seeing how I have no one else here to cook it for me, I cooked it. I will let you know if it actually works.

Despite being sick, I spent the day cleaning out - mainly the things from my trunk and my small home office area. I should have just opened my trunk and had a "trunk sale" - instead of a garage sale. I could have made some money. I found lots of koozie/huggers, books, shoes, law school books, a beach mat, two beach bags with all the essentials you need for sitting on the beach, a beach towell, and two floppy beach hats. And my mother will be happy to know I filled up an entire lawn/leaf trash bag with stuff out of my office area. I seem to collect things.

I meant for this post to be about our inaugaration tomorrow, but I really just don't feel well. So, I will keep this short. I hope you all watch - this is history. Hopefully, I will feel like writing more later.

Comments

The Jernigan's said…
I hope you get to feeling better soon! It's no fun being sick and esspecially not having anyone to wait on you. hahaa
Anonymous said…
Sorry I am not close enough to make that chicken noodle soup for you. So proud of you for purging items you've collected over the past three years, some even longer. Many of these, I have been accused of secretly ditching. It gives me some satisfaction knowing some of them have been excavated from the deep dark depths of the trunk or office space.
I hope you are feeling better by tommorow. Love, M
Jenny said…
Hope you start feeling better! That sounds miserable! Get in the bed!

Popular Posts