What to be for Halloween?

I am going to a suburban Halloween party this weekend. What does that mean? It means I will be one of the only single people and there will be lots of married folk. The thing is, I can't decide what to be. Here are my thoughts:

1) The Cat Lady
I would wear a long moo moo type skirt and attach a stuffed cat to it. I think I will try and get Sidda to sleep on the skirt so that it will have a lot of cat hair. Then I can wear my shirt that says "You aren't the boss of me, my cat is," and these crazy cat earrings. (Single person at a couples party - it could be funny).

2) Saturday Night/Sunday Morning
This is interesting. Half of your body is dressed as if you were headed out on the town. The other half of your body looks like you just strolled in from a long night out on the town. It is one of those profile type costumes.

3) (This was my mother's idea.) The Octo-Mom (I had to be reminded who she was - it is the lady that had the eight kids.)
I would wear black leggings and a long black shirt. Then tie a black sheet around me and hot glue eight small babies on the sheet, as if I was carrying them around. Then make big red lips.

I need thoughts and suggestions. What should I be?

Comments

Lauren said…
Definitely the cat lady!
Rebecca Beers said…
I second Lauren - cat lady for def!
Alexis said…
For sure the cat lady!!
Lydia said…
I'm with the vote for cat lady!
Dona said…
I like octo-mom- that is funny!!!!
Anonymous said…
CAT LADY! I'm a pumpkin!

AA
Anonymous said…
I love you, Dona!
Anonymous said…
I saw a lady today that had on a T-shirt & a full slip. On the full slip in big letters were written Freudian Slip !! It was cute :o))

Popular Posts