Update

My life at the moment is very unexciting. I study for the bar and play with my kitten. Woohoo. It is such an interesting dynamic. Studying for the bar makes you a really hard hearted cold person. Every single questions deals with someone either having been drunk or on drugs and they have done something wrong. Or someone has been injured really badly. The bar examiners try and make you think "oh this person has gotten a raw deal, they should win" or "this person has been really bad and should go to jail forever." But they are just trying to trick you. You must leave all your feelings for anyone at the door.

Sounds healthy huh? Add to that the pressure of passing and well, it makes everyone really unpleasant. Apparently it is now "July" and they told us to "warn all the important people in your life that you will probably be a basket case." I guess you guys should consider this my warning. Oh and at some point we "will have an emotional melt down." This is kind of scary. One instructor even said "I don't know what bad habits you have, and I don't really care what they are. You have made it this far, so don't try to quit them until after the bar."

So, it has been a wonderful time to get a kitten. She is a lot of fun to have around, and the thing is, she is kind of human like. Honestly, she really is. It is so bizarre to me. At times she will be really sweet and want to snuggle up to me, and then she flips a switch and just takes off running in circles. She bites and scratches a lot when she flips her little switch. I look like I have been in a bar fight. The other thing is I never know exactly where she will be. When things get really quiet I go looking and when I find her she has the "I promise I have done nothing wrong look" perfected.

The weird thing is, she doesn't meow. I mean every now and then she will meow but it is a very faint meow. Although I stepped on her accidentally this week and she screamed, but other than that she doesn't meow. Is this a problem? Is this normal? I can tell you what isn't normal, she loves to watch Nashville Star. Have I mentioned that? I keep the TV on while I am studying but the volume turned down. I can keep her in my arms like a baby and she will watch that show. Hilarious.

I know this isn't really one of my normal posts, but I am just letting you know some highlights of what is going on in my life. Also, this is a warning to you if I suddenly start ranting about random laws, or if I have some crazy breakdown and you can't figure out what I am talking about, which is probably fairly normal anyway. But my kitten is helping me from not becoming too hard hearted during this time of life, and I am still alive and well.

Comments

Anna said…
i think Ben is in the midst of that "breakdown" as we speak...haha just kidding, but he might be pretty close:)

Popular Posts