Happenings

I found a new quote that helps defines me as a person, "I do a lot of things well. None of which generates an income." I always have random projects going on, painting this or writing that. Right now I am making this glass cross for one of my pregnant friends. Anyway, I read that quote and had to share it.

I have been sore this week. See, on Tuesday night I had dinner in Vicksburg with a couple friend of mine, very progressive of them. I met up with them and then we drove over to the restaurant in his new truck. When I was getting out of the truck, I didn't realize how far away the ground was going to be. Therefore, I landed on my side - literally on my shoulder. Folks, I fell right out of the truck. JR looked at me and I was lying on the ground. The most bizarre thing was - I had not been drinking!!!!!

Here is a picture of the truck:

After I fell, we went in and ate and I totally forgot about it. I guess the food was so good. If you are ever in Vicksburg go to Rusty's. It is great! Anyway, we left and I went home and didn't really think about my "fall." So, at work the next day my shoulder was killing me and my neck was hurting - finally about lunch I realized what happened. So, I said out loud to my co-workers and my boss, "I fell out of a truck last night." And they laughed and said "had you been drinking?" And I said, "no". Anyway, I have been in pain, but don't worry JR I am not going to sue you are anything.

I have also decided to make Christmas Cards of Sidda this week. I took some pictures last weekend for a "couple" friends Christmas Cards, and I decided I should send some. I am thinking of dressing her like an elf or something. I don't think she is going to like it. This is how she spends most of her days:





Comments

Anonymous said…
My grandkitten is precious!
Jenny said…
I have been wanting to do that Christmas card idea for years! Let me know how dressing up Sidda goes...then maybe I will try it :-)
Anonymous said…
i predict disaster on this dressing up thing. get the Band-Aids and Neosporin out. =) thanks for not suing
Emily Chappell said…
I want to be on the receiving end of the Christmas card...

I have two angel costumes for my pups, but am afraid to try it... we'll see.

Popular Posts