Pictures of Recent Events

My Goddaughter Elle was baptized last weekend. I think she is so beautiful and I am in love with her. I am ready for her to come and stay with me for a week (or weekend).

This is Granny Mary and Papa Jim, Elle's Great-grandparents, and my grandparents best friends. I think Granny Mary changed more of my diapers than my grandmother.



The tablescape Anna created for the lunch. (I think we were switched at birth, my mother was salivating over it all.)



The cake - it tasted delicious.




The present table. Can you guess who gave her the brown and blue present? I didn't get the memo that all the presents should be wrapped in white and pink. However, if you are ever in Jackson, MS you should go to Turkoyz in Highland Village. This is their signature wrapping, but they have some great gifts and items.



I love this picture of Elle.



And this one!



Elle with her cousin Sipsey. I think they are soo cute.



My backyard this morning. We are at 4 inches of snow! Sidda has decided she kind of likes snow.




The front of my house this morning.




Looking down my street.








My snowman and snowkitten.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The babtism pictures are so, so sweet! Yes, AnnaMartha Barron was on her game. The lunch was beautifully appointed, as well as delicious.SB

My Sidda in the snow! Where is her sweater? MOM
Anonymous said…
Great pictures ~~ so cute. You'll make great godmother.

We had some snow, it is now raining. Amber checked out snow & then came right back in. OM
Anna said…
I am just now catching up on blogs and saw this! Thanks for coming!! Come back soon when we can play!

Popular Posts