Sidda, Lately

Sidda does not really enjoy the cold weather. I am pretty sure part of the problem is that I haven't really turned the heat up very much. Living in an older house, there really is no point in keeping the heat up high. However, when I woke up to find condensation on the windows, I figured I could turn it up to at least 68 or 70 degrees.

I keep finding Sidda asleep under blankets. If you can't tell, she is the lump under the blanket in this photo. It made me feel pretty terrible when I found her.



I also forgot to show you all the curtains I recently made. I just added fabric to pre-made curtains. If you were wondering, no, I can't sew. I just used the hemming tape and a hot glue gun. Mom had not seen them, and was really worried about what they looked like. So, here you go Mom, they aren't that bad!


We had a Christmas Party at work this week. I think I told you about the eight page memo detailing the party. Anyway, I had to make a cake. So, I made a Christmas tree cake. The funny thing is, no one really ate any of this cake. But, I thought it looked festive.


Finally, this is a picture of my goddaughter attempting to talk to Santa. Poor baby. This is how I felt about clowns as a child. I have a feeling, Santa will visit her nonetheless.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Aaw. Elle is still adorable, crying or smiling. The curtains look very nice, Katie. You are so crafty. The cake is just delicious looking. I know you gor your culinary skills from me. Maybe people just didn't want to ruin the piece of art. My grandcat is cold. Turn up the heat. M.

Popular Posts