Interests of Late

I am sitting in my new abode watching Sidda have her crazy hour. The crazy hour has now expanded because she now has more space to run. I will have to get a camera and take some pictures. It makes me wish I could have a crazy hour - especially at work. I would love to run through the halls and just be crazy.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been into energy drinks, and energy enhancers. Part of the problem is that I haven't been sleeping. It is either stress, or this little health problem that I am having. I constantly feel like I have to go to the bathroom and I am constantly thirsty. It makes for a short night of sleep.

Last summer my bar study buddies decided we should have a red bull before going to a bar study class. It really helps you focus. So, the other night I figured I needed an energy drink to help me get my packing and moving done. I called several people to weigh in on what to get. Grandmother thought I should try the 5 hour energy because you apparently don't crash after it wears off - she saw it on T.V. A couple of other people said - go with the red bull. I stopped and bought the biggest red bull I could get. I was so focused I could have moved three apartments, but I was up all night.

Then when mom came I made her share a Full Throttle with me. Neither one of us really felt anything. Now, I am really wanting to try a 5 hour energy, just to see. Have any of you ever had one? Let me know - I am intrigued by the idea of energy drinks.

I am also intrigued with the Potty Patch. Have you seen this? It is a patch of grass which you put in your home and the dog goes to the bathroom on it like a litter box for dogs. I keep trying to talk one of my friends into buying one. You empty the tray at the end of the day. The only thing I can't think about is what happens when the dog goes number 2? How does that work? Will one of you buy one and let me know if it even works.

Comments

meredith said…
Katie,
I have heard the 5 hour energy shots work great. My husband swears by them. Although, I am a little concerned about your health problems of late. It sounds like you might have a glucose issue or possibly diabetes. The same thing happened to Charles when he was diagnosed. Please get it checked out. It may be nothing serious but you just never know! Otherwise, I am glad you are doing well!

~Meredith
Anonymous said…
stop with the energy drink quick fixes. get yourself to a doctor please. this could be serious.
Jenny said…
Why are you drinking energy drinks?? Maybe you need some more iron or something, but all you get from those are obscene amounts of caffeine. Give me a call.

Popular Posts