Update

I have been a little busy at work lately. Not so much in court, but writing opinions and orders. As such, my office looks like this:

Yes, that is my lunch on my desk. If I don't bring my lunch, I either eat at Chik-fil-a or Subway. My nickname at Subway is "Boo." I don't know why, but I like having a nickname because it means they give you the larger 6 inch piece of bread when they cut it. That is what I call a perk.
I also have a nickname at my local grocery store. They refer to me as "honey." I like going to places that give me a nickname - makes me feel appreciated. Although, there is an elderly lady that works at my local grocery store, and she has a tattoo on her arm. For confidentiality's sake, let's just say the name is "Marvin" and it has a heart below it. Not a heart that says my sons' name is "Marvin," but that someone I love is named "Marvin." I really would like to ask her if she and "Marvin" are still together, but I haven't gotten up the nerve.
Granny told me today that she thinks I need to write a little bathroom book, something with short stories for people to read when they are in the bathroom. I am not sure that is something a writer aims for, I mean, I wonder if you call the publisher and say, "hey, I have a great bathroom book you should publish." Hey, maybe that is what I will title it, "My Great Bathroom Book." What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nawww ~ What about "It just keeps on rolling & unrolling?"

OM

Popular Posts