Sidda Update

Sidda has been doing a lot of playing these days. Sometimes she just drives me up the walls. I can walk out of the room and when I come back there will be a huge mess. Usually she will have turned over my drink, she is obsessed with drinks. I flip out and all the while she is sitting there looking at me as if she has no idea what happened. She knows she has been bad! She knows when she does something wrong! I keep telling her that I am going to put her up for adoption.

A couple of weeks ago while I was getting ready for work, she kept nibbling at my leg. I know she just wanted to play, but I was running late. So, I told her "stop it Sidda Lee." She sat down and looked at me with her "whatever" face. I went back to doing whatever I was doing, and all of a sudden she grazed my leg and ran out of the room. As if she were saying "aha, I got the final say in that one."

But then at night she will cuddle up next to me and be really sweet. And every night I break down and decide I can't give her up for adoption.

She likes for me to hold her like this. And she really likes when I sing "You Are My Sunshine." (Go ahead, you can make fun of me all you want.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sidda Lee is not going anywhere. The shamwows are for all those spills. What's the problem?

Popular Posts