It is cold and I am stressed

The last two days have been a whirlwind for me. I would say that they have been "bad" days but really they could have been a lot worse. Sunday morning I got all flustered during Communion because the couple in the pew in front of me couldn't decide if they were going up for Communion or not. Finally, I just went and then when I got to the altar I thought the person knew I had just knelt down. So, I thought he had the "bread" i.e. wafers. Well, I came very very close to sticking my hand down in the wine. He jumped back and said "this is the BLOOD which was shed for you." I then had to contain myself and not laugh - so hard. Finally, my friend who is the Priest and had the wafers got to me and she was shaking her head and laughing at me. It was embarrassing.

Then I went home and found a busted pipe. Several hours later a plumber showed up but he didn't have a flashlight or parts on his truck. What plumber doesn't carry around simple PVC? So, he had to come back yesterday and finish. Then he charged me an exorbitant amount of money because he had to make two trips. I called the owner of the company and said, "look he had to make two trips because he was unprepared and that is not my fault. Plus he didn't even have a flashlight." Needless to say, I am getting a slight refund.

Oh and, Sidda has been sleeping in the guest room. She will come in my room every so often and nuzzle up beside me for a few minutes, but then she heads back to the other room. I am assuming that room is warmer. I can't seem to get my room warm. However, for the last couple of mornings she has this look that she is ready for me to leave so she can do something bad. I even saw her take her paw and pull down the blind to look outside when she heard me returning home yesterday. Sometimes I feel like she acts as though she is a two-year old child and sometimes I feel like she acts as though she is a teenager - both of which are stressful for me.

This morning I did get some slightly interesting news. A friend of mine had a vivid dream that I married someone named Will Matthews. I know no one by that name, and no one on facebook popped up that even looked familiar. If you know Will Matthews or Mathews, let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts