Uncle Greg's Pictures

Uncle Greg sent me some of his pictures, since those last pictures were apparently not his. I thought I would share.

Here he is outside his little cabin/sleeping hut. I am not sure what this pose is? It is either a take off of Magnum P.I. or a flashback senior portrait pose.





This is the roof of the porch he built. Notice the craftsmanship.





That is one lonely looking parrot hanging off of his roof. I did hear that he had some Chinese lanterns and a pool headed his way.


I believe this is the chair that he built. It honestly looks really cool. (Unfortunately, I doubt that is a DishNetwork satellite in the background.) And this must be the porch pre-completion.



Lastly, I have extreme hesitation in posting this picture. I am not in any way endorsing the University of Alabama - but I am sure many of you Alabama fans will appreciate the shout out to the "Tide" in Iraq.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"The Honey Do'er"!!!

Popular Posts